SPRING 2014 NATIONAL COMMITTEE MEETING
25 - 26 April 2014
Fogelman Executive Conference Center
Hosted by the Constitution Party of Tennessee
LOCATION:Fogelman Executive Conference Center (on the University of Memphis campus) 330 Innovation Drive Memphis, Tennessee 38152-6481 901-678-5410
- Early-bird Registration: $160, by March 28th
- Regular Registration: $175, between March 29th and April 11th
- Late Registration: $190, after April 11th
- Student Fee: $135
- Room Reservations: deadline is April 11th
ACCOMODATIONS: Two Choices
Fogelman Executive Conference Center rooms
- Reservations: 901-678-5410, let them know that you are with the Constitution Party.
- $79.00 ($91.44 including all taxes) per night
- Queen bed and floor kitchen (refrigerator and microwave)
- Wireless internet available throughout the building
Holiday Inn Hotel
- A short walk across the street, part of the Fogelman Executive Conference Center complex
- $115.00 ($133.11, including all taxes)
- Restaurant and bar
- Free shuttle from the airport.
- Free parking
SCHEDULE:Friday and Saturday - continental breakfast and buffet-style lunch, included with your registration. Friday evening meal - heavy hors d’oevres reception/dinner at the Fogelman Executive Conference Center Saturday evening meal – special BBQ at the home of Darrell and Joan Castle for those staying over, with transportation provided for those who do not have a car.
Friday 10am to 5pm: Executive Committee meeting in the Conference Room.
Seven one-hour sessions will take place for those not attending the Executive Committee meeting. These sessions will include topics such as presentation of a new training manual, campaign fundraising, how to plan state meetings, state bylaws, recruiting and vetting candidates and more. These sessions will be a combination of training, discussion and brainstorming.
Saturday 8:30am – 430pm: National Committee Meeting (details to be announced)