Dear Constitution Party Member:
On Saturday, one of our great Constitution Party stalwarts—Jim Clymer—will be celebrating his birthday. It may be a state secret how old he is, but it is a well-known fact that Jim has been an inspiration to us all.
Professionally and politically Jim Clymer has always been a leader:
• A successful attorney, Jim has been active with the Home School Legal Defense Association, the American Center for Law and Justice, and the Rutherford Institute.
• In 2004, he captured 220,056 votes (4%) as the Constitution Party’s nominee in a race for U.S. Senate. During that campaign Jim was able to participate in a televised 4-way debate that included both the Republican and Democratic candidates. He earned the endorsement of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review in that contest.
• In 2012, he ran for Lancaster County, Pennsylvania Commissioner and scored 13% of the vote.
• From 1999 to 2012, Jim did an outstanding job as National Chairman—I have big shoes to fill.
• Last year, he crisscrossed the country as the Constitution Party Vice Presidential nominee.
That’s certainly enough to say Jim Clymer has been a Constitution Party leader at every level. But even today he continues to devote considerable time and energy as an active member of our Finance Committee, helping to run the business end of our party.
To honor Jim’s accomplishments and celebrate his birthday, I’m asking you to send a donation of at least $17.76. Because Jim’s devotion to our nation’s Constitutional heritage and our historic—and ongoing—fight for liberty, I know he’ll appreciate your special investment ... whether it’s $17.76, $25, $50 or more.
Please let me know if I can tell Jim of your birthday gift. I know $17.76 means a lot symbolically, but it is a very practical and important way to ensure the growth of our Constitution Party. That’s something Jim holds dear to his heart.
Please be generous—and respond by Saturday: while Jim is celebrating with friends and family, I want to tell him about the Constitution Party’s special birthday gift.
P.S. On Saturday, you may go to the party’s Facebook page and post best wishes on the occasion of Jim’s birthday too. Use this link for a donation. You may mail your birthday gift of $17.76, $25, $35, $50 or more to the address below. I look forward to hearing from you.
P.P.S. We will be honoring our founder, Howard Phillips (who was buried yesterday), in a very special way. Details soon.